As a new quarter has just begun, it’s time to count the achievements and blessings of this spring!
Q2 of 2021 was a blast and it was a super busy time for our team! Most of our team got vaccinated, our partners visited us, we had some exciting app launches, our teams started their team building events and we've hosted a few amazing get-togethers for both the community and our team!
Here are a few highlights from these past three months 👇
3 certifications & awards we are super proud of
🎉 Wolfpack Digital is certified as a Great Place to Work™! 🎉
At Wolfpack Digital we put our people first, and the fact that 100% of our team regards us as a "great place to work" according to the survey ran by the certifying organization.
We are delighted to announce that not only we've met the Trust Index© threshold and submitted a Culture Brief©, but we are now officially Great Place to Work-Certified™ with a score that goes above the benchmark for both medium-sized companies in Europe and IT companies in Europe.
Our workplace works for our people, and we are more than proud to get official international recognition for this!
Clutch is an independent platform that collects objective feedback from clients about each company registered on the site.
They perform in-depth interviews with clients and customers about the quality of their interaction with each Clutch-registered company and announce the top B2B Companies per industry and country every year.
We are proud to be awarded across multiple categories by Clutch and to get recognized as top b2b leaders in Romania so many years in a row!
✨ 2 nominalizations of our amazing CEO ✨
- Georgina Lupu Florian, the CEO and founder of Wolfpack Digital, was nominated Bottom-up #EiA's Top Entrepreneur & Innovator and super Connector in terms of Apps' Development: Web & Mobile (fintech, healthtech, IoT, entertainment & transportation)!
- Central European Startups Awards (CESA) nominated Georgina Lupu as the Founder of the Year
🤝 1 amazing chain of partnerships 🤝
The set mission of Wolfpack Digital, since we've launched, is to work with inspiring and daring entrepreneurs to bring innovative ideas to life. This is not only applicable in terms of mobile and web development or digitalization, but also by having a positive impact in the community through what we do. And we cherish every single action that will have an impact! This is why we've decided to support multiple initiatives and challenges 👇
- Wolfpack Digital is both proud and humbled to be the official partner of the Romanian Fencing Federation, as we are inspired by common values.
- Novartis International AG, a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, invited us to join their hackathon as unique tech partners and mentors.
It was an honor to be part of the Novartis journey in terms of digitalization, to provide mentorship and deliver two workshops that cover both the health tech MVP development process (delivered by Georgina Lupu Florian, our CEO) and the importance of user experience and analytics (delivered by Corina Stirbu, our CMO).
Media & events shoutouts
- Corina Stirbu, the CMO of Wolfpack Digital, attended the CMO alliance for the Data-driven CMO panel and an interview.
- Our Head of Mobile Development, Dan Ilieș, published an article in Today Software magazine and was invited to present it at the magazine launch and Corina Știrbu was a speaker in the magazine's launch panel covering inHouse startups.
- Georgina Lupu Florian was interviewed by Allied for Startups (Digital Health startups voices) and you can watch her here >>
- Innovation Labs invited Georgina Lupu to their Demo Day as a Jury member
Community & Team
- Our Ruby on Rails Spring Internship has ended gloriously, if we may say, with 5 interns joining us permanently as coding wolves. We are looking forward to this Summer’s Mobile Development Internship. ☀️
- Our CEO delivered a presentation about leadership & motivation to the students from the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
- Wolfpack Digital partnered up with Rubik to support independent artistic initiatives deeply affected by the aggressive growth of the real estate market and gentrification.
- We truly believe that we have to together exceptional and talented local professionals, so one of our actions was to support Descoperă-ti pasiunea în IT (The Discover Your Passion in IT Association); a non-governmental, non-profit organization that supports young people in the most important formative stage, through practical education and mentoring IT programs dedicated to both students and teachers.
- Code for Romania had a Hack Day in our backyard!
It was our greatest pleasure to partner up with such an amazing community and host their first live event in a very long while. Code for Romania is a community of almost 2000 volunteers who create open-source digital tools for solving societal challenges. Its mission is to innovate through open data, transparency, and civic tech. We only partner up with projects we truly believe in, At Code for Romania, the team believes that technology can enable citizens to more meaningfully engage in the public sphere and have a positive impact on their communities.
- Nostalgia Party
Raksha, one of our teams bearing a fictional wolf name, organized everything for this Children’s Day theme party, where we listened to the 90’s and 2000’s music, played childhood games, and shared lots of memories and very old pictures of us as kids.
We are thankful for being able to have such a gathering after such a long time and are more than happy to spend as much time together as possible this year! We are also excited for a total of 3 important app launches this quarter - more to follow on this. Just stay tuned 💪
The entire Wolfpack Digital team wishes everyone a great summer with a perfect balance between sun, relaxation, productivity, and innovation! ☀️