In partnership with the CMO, you will ensure that all the product marketing efforts are focused on the right features and message at the right time for the appropriate accounts and buyer groups.
The ideal next colleague we want is a dependable, execution-focused contributor who loves to roll up their sleeves and "make it happen" in a fast-paced environment.
We are not looking for someone to say 'yes' or just be an 'order taker' but rather a strategic thinker who brings great ideas to the table and is always learning and proactive in their approach.
- Becoming familiar with the company services and assets
- Identify what makes our partners convert
- Researching trends and marketing innovations
- Build, test, optimize and execute marketing campaigns across all business verticals and segments
- Implement marketing automation paths based on campaign workflows and/or internal processes in order to facilitate the efficient/scalable execution of our day-to-day marketing campaigns;
- Campaign development & conceptualization
- Campaign performance optimization & management/ reporting
- Trafficking/ activity tag management/ data strategy
- Assist with the lead management process which includes capturing, qualifying, and passing leads to sales teams for action
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the marketing database in accordance with data protection laws, and in collaboration with global marketing teams
- Set, interpret, and share campaign metrics with the team, translating the data into simplified Insights
- Build strong relationships with the sales team. Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand campaign requests and share results with your team